Ceres is a dwarf planet and the largest asteroid in the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter.
Ceres is the name of the Roman goddess of Agriculture. The old astronomical and classical symbol of Ceres is a sickle .
- Grand Chrono Miyota 6S10 movement: central hour and minute hands with second hand at lower sub-dial. Central chrono hand with 1/20 sec and minutes indication at sub-dials.
- Stainless steel case with black PVD bezel, crown and buttons.
- Bicolor glowing of luminous indexes and hands
- Leather strap with “astronaut style” stitching.
- The dial from natural Hermes Grey Stone. The Hermes stone is a grey marble with a detrital texture and a mineralogical composition of calcite, micrite, quartz, and some others. Its name comes from Hermes- the Ancient Greek God of roads and travelers, athletes, shepherds, commerce, speed, cunning, wit and magic.
- Limit of production – 1000 pcs.
Attention: The natural variation of the stone ensures that each dial will appear in its own unique beauty
Size: Ø 47mm x 15,4mm
Movement: Miyota 6S10 Quartz